March 2017 - 2017 Spring Coop TV/Radio Media Tour
Description:Money Pit Media's 2017 Spring Coop Home Improvement Media tour is a multi-media production which delivers a cost-effective and high impact promotion of your products via television, radio, print and online.
Target:This promotion is designed to reach consumers looking for spring cleaning, maintenance and improvement products, and projects and solutions for their homes. The audience consists of focused, highly active Homeowners that love and invest in their homes engage with the Money Pit and their hosts via call-ins, emails, listening, television viewing and online searches.
Elements:Participation in Money Pit Media's Spring Coop Home Improvement Media tour includes:
- Satellite Media Tour & Radio Media Tour: Five hour tour with live televised segments on ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox TV stations, as well as on local and national network radio programs
- News Infusion: Placement of generic interview on www.newsinfusion.com. Video can be linked to and downloaded in 4 popular formats including broadcast quality MPEG 2
- Audio News Release (ANR): A 60 second co-op audio news release. Distribution to every major radio entity in the US, including Hispanic targeted stations
- Money Pit Broadcast: Promotion of your product or service during the two-hour weekly broadcast of The Money Pit Radio Show. Show airs on over 330 radio stations and is the top-ranked home improvement podcast on iTunes.
- Web Promotion: Your product will be promoted on The Money Pit's web site and in the show's e-Newsletter distributed to over 70,000 subscribers each week
- Complete Comprehensive Reporting: Accountability for all elements, including stations lists and advertising equivalencies.
- Air checks: From SMT and RMT broadcasts
- PLUS, UP TO $5,000 in BONUS COVERAGE! Every tour partner will get choice of
- Integrated Product Feature – Sponsor Product featured in editorial segment of The Money Pit National Radio Show.
- Product Video on MoneyPit.com – Produced video featuring Sponsor Product to be placed on MoneyPit.com with article and outbound links
- Integrated On-Air Giveaway Promotion – Sponsor Product promoted in three different on-air giveaways during broadcast of National Radio Show.
- Interview will Sponsor Product Expert – To air in editorial of The Money Pit National Radio Program
For More Information:Contact Warren Banholzer, 914-633-3555, firstname.lastname@example.org. Air checks and results reports from past Spring tours available upon request.
"AARP's work with Tom and Leslie on the Home Makeover project delivered a result that was successful beyond our wildest expectations. They are a creative, professional team who has consistently gone the extra mile to deliver results for all our initiatives."
Director of Integrated Communications, AARP
"Thank you for your outstanding work promoting the Pella Designer Series 750 Products during your Fall Home Improvement Media Tour.? We enjoyed being on set to see Tom in action!"
Kathy Krafka Harkema
Corporate Public Relations Manager, Pella